Sunday house fire causes $85,000 in damage | News
(WMC-TV) – Investigators say someone accidentally started an early morning house fire Sunday when they didn’t dispose of smoking materials properly.
The fire started just after 5:45 a.m. in the 3800 block of Tchulahoma Road.
Firefighters say the flames started in the home’s carport when someone inadvertently threw away smoking materials improperly.
No one was injured during the fire. However, it’s going to take about $85,000 to repair or replace things damaged in the fire.
Copyright 2012 WMC-TV. All rights reserved.